›MilSatCom Middle East & Africa
Join SMi at the 3rd annual MilSatCom Middle East & Africa conference, taking place in Abu Dhabi for the first time after having been highly recommended by our strategic partners.
The must-attend two day conference will boast a tailored programme based on current issues across MilSatCom covered by a series of international speakers, as well as discussing the latest developments taking place within the region and the latest technologies in the SatCom industry. In addition to having representatives from the Middle East, the conference will have African representation too as we explore the challenges of using SatCom across difficult terrain. We will also be hearing from nations outside the region sharing their experiences as end-users and the latest technologies in the industry.
Event highlights include:
3 industry-leading keynote addresses:
• Colonel Atogeba Alobawone, Director Communication, Directorate of Defence Communication and Information Systems, Ghana Armed forces
• Colonel Kattala, Tanzania People's Defence Forces
• Colonel Thabo Ntoni, Senior Staff Officer Product Systems Management of the Command and Management Information Systems Division, South African National Defence Force (SANDF)*
An exceptional speaker line-up featuring:
• Saeed Al Mansoori, Senior Engineer, Emirates Institution for Advanced Science and Technology (EIAST)
• Yahaya, Isah Akor, Legal Adviser, National Space Research and Development Agency
• Her Excellency Mrs Nicole Bintner-Bakshian, Ambassador of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg in the UAE
• Maria Mateo Iborra, Project Manager, Ground Segment Solutions, SES
• Dr Ayman Ahmed, Satellite System Engineer, National Authority for Remote Sensing and Space
• Laith Hamad, Director of Middle East and North Africa, Access Partnership
• Speaker name to be Confirmed, NigComSat
• Khalid Al Awadhi, Manager Space Services, Telecommunications Regulatory Authority
HOW TO REGISTER
Book before 31st October to receive £300 discount
Register online at: www.milsatcom-mea.com
Contact James Hitchen on: +44 (0) 20 7827 6054 or email: email@example.com
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar