›2nd IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace
Following the success of the 1st IEEE International Workshop on Metrology for Aerospace (MetroAeroSpace 2014), it was considered convenient to promote a second edition of this event, which aims at reinforcing and supporting the collaborations among people working in developing instrumentation and measurement methods for aerospace.
This new edition will complete the state of the art and practice started last year. Attention is paid, but not limited to, new technology for metrology-assisted production in aerospace industry, aircraft component measurement, sensors and associated signal conditioning for aerospace, and calibration methods for electronic test and measurement for aerospace.
The program is designed to raise the interest of a wide group of researchers, operators and decision-makers from metrology and aerospace fields, by presenting the most innovative solutions in this field from the scientific and technological point of view.
- Electronic instrumentation for aerospace
- Automatic test equipment for aerospace
- Sensors and sensor systems for aerospace applications
- Wireless sensor networks in aerospace
- Attitude- and heading-reference systems
- Monitoring systems in aerospace
- Metrology for navigation and precise positioning
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar