›1st China Microsatellite Symposium
The first China Microsatellite Symposium will be held in Northwestern Polytechnical University, Chang'an Campus from November 18 to 20, 2018. The conference will focus on the design experience of microsatellites, communication technologies, constellation networking technologies, subsystems, payloads, propulsion technologies, scientific missions, space debris, launch opportunities and all new technologies (hardware and software) about the microsatellites. Experts in various fields will also be invited to give cutting-edge reports.
1. Design theory, method, and experience of microsatellites
2. Radiocommunication frequency coordination scheme for microsatellites and constellation
3. Space debris removal technologies
4. Constellation and formation flying of microsatellites
5. Scientific payloads and missions design
6. Advanced microsatellite subsystems
7. Other new technologies and new ideas related to microsatellites
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar