›Network Centric Warfare 2019
As the 21st Century battlefield becomes increasingly complex and asymmetrical, military forces are striving to harness network technology to gain an operational advantage, by transforming traditional linear command structures and linking sensors, unmanned vehicles, command posts, and ground troops to achieve decision superiority for full spectrum dominance.
SMi’s 3rd annual Network Centric Warfare conference, returning to Rome in February, aims to explore strategic integration of networked platforms and military forces to achieve operational superiority.
The two-day conference will showcase how embracing Network Centric Warfare can allow for greater information sharing and streamlined decision-making, enhancing operational effectiveness, as robust and dynamic networks are now a crucial requirement for successful joint operations and essential to modern military capabilities.
• Hear briefings from key decision-makers at the forefront of Network Centric Warfare
• Receive comprehensive coverage of Network Centric Warfare in the operational sphere, joint interoperability, and future capabilities
• Develop insights from the only event that provides focus on Italy’s Forza NEC programme
• Meet with cutting edge technology providers in the spheres of network communications, electronics, and C4I systems
• Discover new perspectives from international expert speakers from Europe and North America, including new nations from Germany, Denmark, and Austria
Join us in Rome and take part in front-line discussions about Network Centric Warfare and C4I, building joint interoperability, scientific approaches to network enabled capabilities, and vital Network Centric Warfare updates from senior military representatives from Europe and the US.
Early Bird Discounts:
Book by November 30th and save £200
Book by December 14th and save £100
For more information and to register online, please visit http://www.netcentric-warfare.com/spaceagendawl
More info on this website!
Track this event on your google calendar